MAHE is the Manavata Academy of Human Excellence, which aims to introduce Value Based Education in schools and in public and corporate life. Value Based Education includes aspects of Healthy Living, Humanitarian principles, consideration for all of life and for our planet. We will provide well defined courses for different age groups, establish low budget study centers and use technology to bridge the knowledge gap.
Parents are not responsible for?
- Supplying your child with the most expensive designer clothes or shoes available.
- Picking up after your child/Cleaning your child’s room.
- Dropping everything you’re doing to give your child a ride somewhere.
- Providing your child with a telephone, television, computer, or game system.
- Bailing your child out of trouble every time he or she does something wrong.
- Maintaining an unlimited supply of treats, chips, sodas, or junk foods for your child‘s unlimited consumption.
- Replacing toys or other items that your child has lost or misplaced.
- Welcoming any or all of your child’s friends into your home for social or other activities
Education is “to know & impart” by dictionary.
Education is to develop all 5 aspects.
Three areas of development
We do this by creating a Love for exercise.
- What age did you start learning? The child starts learning from 1st day.
- What are the basic needs of children?
- Child can learn anything before age of 6 years.
- Child is like an atom bomb whose Energy and Potential is Highest at the instance of Birth.
- E.g-Atom bomb when it explodes, its energy is the highest, as time advances, does the energy reduce or increase. It reduces
- Brain growth and head measurements
- it grows maximum in first 21 months.
- Capacity of human brain
- Encyclopaedia Britannica has12, 500 million facts.
- National Archives (USA) is 1000 times of Encyclopaedia Britannica, which comes to Twelve Trillion 500 Billion Facts
- Tiny child’s brain can store 10 times of National Archives, which comes to 125 trillion 500 billion Facts
- Behavioural aspects
- Social Values
- Social Responsibility
- Ability to express
- A strong emotional bond between the mother, father & child is very important.
- How to develop Emotional bonding?
- Spiritual study,
- Group Discussions for both Parents and children
Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in man.
We want that education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded, and by which one can stand on one’s own feet.
Education is not about moulding children the way you think they should be. Education is about organizing the natural longing in a human being to know.
Communication is very important to every one as they are in the threshold of entering into a very competitive corporate world. Communication is an art and it cannot be cultivated over night. Without this skill a pupil might not ever climb the success ladder in their lives.
- Tips for improving communication
- How to communicate in better way
- Different levels of communication
- Developing language
- Developing writing skills